Septic Tank System Pros
Need a Pump, Repair, Install or Inspection?
Don’t Delay – Call Today!
Call hours – Mon-Sun 8am-6pm
Most important facts you need to know about septic tank pumping
You have new septic tank installed and we want to congratulate you.Few people in America control their waste responsibly and you joined to be one of them.With care and responsibility a septic tank must be installed because it doesn´t come cheap.Maintenance of the septic tank is the main topic of this article.
Emptying the septic tank
Is there a schedule of when I should pump my tank? How many times in a year should I do it? Could I do it on my own? Many customers use to ask these two questions. How many times you need to do the pumping is determined by a few factors. How many of your family members live in your home? What is the number of employees working for you? How many times you will need to clean and pump your septic tank depends on the number of people using the facilities in your house or your company. In addition to that, the size of your septic tank is another factor that will determine the frequency of pumping the waste. An ideal solution for a normal sized tank, it should be pumped once every two to three years. In a case of a large organization, you might be required to clean and pump the tank twice in three years. Is it possible to pump your tank by you? Well, you could. There are homeowners in existence who prefer to pump their septic tanks. Although, this is costly because you must have the right equipment to do that. In a addition to that, you need to transport that waste and dispose in the right place. Cleaning and pumping your tank should be left to professionals. Armed with better equipment, these professionals are in the business of installing and maintaining septic tanks. They know where to take the sludge and ways to dispose it as well.
Septic Tank Pumping expense
Determination of a cost of pumping a septic tank is based on how often you do the pumping. The average cost is $300 in most states of America. What that means is that most homeowners will spend between $250 and $450. Still, you might spend up to $10000 if you leave your tank to accumulate waste for a long period of time. The cost would rise that high beacuse waste that is left for years is more difficult to clean out. There is a probability of replacing the tank.
Septic Tank Maintenance
If you don´t prefer spending thousands of dollars replacing your tank, then you must do the following.
- A simple map should be drawed which shows where the tank is from your house or office.Make sure the distance between the two is indicated, as well as the depth and width of the tank.Very important to have that indicated since more tanks are out of sight and odorless.
- Have a record of times of your tank inspections.Local authorities usually inspect septic tanks.Checking the tank and keeping a record of it has to be done regularly.These records should have sufficient details of when, who and what happened during the inspection.
- Things like plastics, paper towels, diapers, chemotherapy drugs and anti-bacterial hand washing soaps should be avoided in disposal.The bacteria, which can be found in the septic tank, cannot decompose these things.
- You might get the temptation to plant some shrub or trees over your tank.To maintain the simple biological processes that happen in your tank is very crucial.Doing so, it will prolong its life and save your money.
- On top of the tank you should avoid parking your car.Building structures over it should be avoided too.Pressure on the tank will be put by buildings and vehicles and this can cause leakage.
- Important to note, in case of an emergency the repair man should be able to locate your tank easily.
Septic Tank Cleaning nearby in Erin
Your septic tank can be pumped by most plumbing companies who have the equipment.The services are offered by the local authorities too.Dealing with reputable company is what we recommend.
The Pros for Hire
With proper maintenance, your septic tank can last up to twenty years.Your tank should expect the best care from you.Doing your work well, you will save a lot of money.Having the odorless tank is the best sign of well maintained tank.If you want to pump your tank and you don´t know who to call, contact MegaSeptic.
Services we provide:
Septic Tank Maintenance
Septic System Repairs
Septic Tank Installs
Septic Tank Locator
Erin, Ontario L7K 1H9
CALL (647) 952-1599
Communities we service around Erin, ON
Caledon, Aurora, Stouffville, Halton Hills, Pickering, Orangeville, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Erin
1A0: Brougham 1C0: Pickering (Cherrywood)* 1E0: Pickering (Claremont)* 1G0: Gormley 1H0: Greenwood 1J0: Locust Hill 1K0: Markham (Milliken)* 1L0: Stouffville* 1M0: Whitevale 0A1: Kleinburg 1A0: North York (Black Creek Village)* 1B0: Brampton (Huttonville)* 1C0: Kleinburg 1E0: Vaughan (Maple)* 1K0: Mississauga (Meadowvale)* 1A0: Bolton* 1B0: Campbellville 1C0: Caledon (Cheltenham)* 1E0: Hornby 1G0: Kilbride* 1H0: Limehouse 1J0: Moffat 1K0: Norval 1M0: Brampton (Snelgrove)* 1N0: Terra Cotta 1R0: Acton* 1A0: Alton 1B0: Caledon (Belfountain)* 1C0: Caledon (Caledon Village)* 1E0: Caledon East 1G0: Grand Valley 1H0: Honeywood 1J0: Horning’s Mills* 1K0: Caledon (Inglewood)* 1L0: Laurel* 1M0: Mansfield 1N0: Orton 1P0: Palgrave 1R0: Rosemont 1S0: Shelburne 1A0: Beeton 1B0: Bond Head 1C0: Bradford* 1E0: Cedar Valley 1H0: Holland Landing* 1J0: Kettleby* 1K0: King City* 1L0: Loretto 1M0: Mount Albert 1N0: Nobleton 1P0: Oak Ridges* 1R0: Queensville 1S0: River Drive Park* 1T0: Schomberg 1V0: Sharon 1W0: Tottenham 1X0: Lake Wilcox* 1Y0: Holland Landing*
Ontario Cities We Service: