Most important facts you need to know about septic tank pumping
You have new septic tank installed and we want to congratulate you.Controlling the waste responsibly is what few people do in America and you are one of them.Septic Tank must be installed with care and responsibly because it is not a cheap installation.Septic tank must be maintained and in this article we will discuss how to do it.
Septic tank – the pumping
When my tank should be pumped? At what intervals should I do it? Can it be done by myself? These three questions are most common by our customers. How many times you will need to do the pumping will be determined by a few factors. How many people reside in your home? How many employees do you employ? The number of people using the facilities in your house or your company determines how many times you need to clean and pump your septic tank. Adding to that, the size of your tank is a very important factor which determines the frequency of pumping out the waste. A normal sized tank ideally should be pumped once every two to three years. If you have a large organization, cleaning and pumping the tank twice in three years might be required. Is it possible to pump your tank by you? Well, you can. Some homeowners prefer to pump their septic tanks. But it can be costly because you must have the right equipment to do that. Furthermore, you need to transport that waste and dispose it in right place. The best solution is to hire professionals for cleaning and pumping your tank. In the business of of installing and maintaining septic tanks these professionals are armed with better equipment. Where to take the sludge and ways to dispose it is something what they know as well.
Septic Tank Pumping Cost
Number of pumping determines the cost of pumping a septic tank. The average cost is $300 in most states of America. According to that, most homeowners will spend between $250 and $450. Although, leaving your tank to accumulate waste for a long period of time could cost you up to $10000. The cost would rise that high beacuse waste that is left for years is more difficult to clean out. There is also a possibility of replacing the tank.
Maintenance of the septic tank
If you don´t prefer spending thousands of dollars replacing your tank, then you must do the following.
- A simple map drawn that shows where the tank is from your house or office.Very important to have indicated the distance between the two, as well as the depth and width of the tank.It is very important since most tanks are out of sight and odorless.
- Keeping the record of the times your tank has been inspected is desirable.Most inspections of septic tanks are being done by local authorities.Doing a regular tank check and keeping the record of it is a must.Details of when, who and what happened during the inspection must be written in these records.
- Make sure that thing like plastics, paper towels, diapers, chemotherapy drugs and anti-bacterial hand washing soaps are avoided in disposal.In the septic tank, a bacteria cannot decompose these things.
- You could get tempted to plant some shrub or trees over you tank.To maintain the simple biological processes that happen in your tank is very crucial.If you want to save your money, you should follow the instructions and it will extend its life.
- Parking your car on top of the tank should be avoided.Over it, building structures should be resisted.Leakage is caused by buildings and vehicles which put pressure on the tank.
- Very important, remember, in case of an emergency the repair man should be able to locate your tank easily.
Septic Tank Cleaning near My House in Haldimand
The equipment that most plumbing companies have, can pump your septic tank.Also the services you can obtain from the local authorities.See to it to deal with a reputable company.
Hire The Professionals
If you maintain your septic tank, it can last up to twenty years. The best care taker of your tank is you.Doing your work well is saving you a lot of money.To avoid the bad odor, remember, you have to have your tank well maintained.If you want to pump your tank and you don´t know who to call, contact MegaSeptic.
Services we provide:
Communities we service around Haldimand, ON
1A0: Brougham 1C0: Pickering (Cherrywood)* 1E0: Pickering (Claremont)* 1G0: Gormley 1H0: Greenwood 1J0: Locust Hill 1K0: Markham (Milliken)* 1L0: Stouffville* 1M0: Whitevale 0A1: Kleinburg 1A0: North York (Black Creek Village)* 1B0: Brampton (Huttonville)* 1C0: Kleinburg 1E0: Vaughan (Maple)* 1K0: Mississauga (Meadowvale)* 1A0: Bolton* 1B0: Campbellville 1C0: Caledon (Cheltenham)* 1E0: Hornby 1G0: Kilbride* 1H0: Limehouse 1J0: Moffat 1K0: Norval 1M0: Brampton (Snelgrove)* 1N0: Terra Cotta 1R0: Acton* 1A0: Alton 1B0: Caledon (Belfountain)* 1C0: Caledon (Caledon Village)* 1E0: Caledon East 1G0: Grand Valley 1H0: Honeywood 1J0: Horning’s Mills* 1K0: Caledon (Inglewood)* 1L0: Laurel* 1M0: Mansfield 1N0: Orton 1P0: Palgrave 1R0: Rosemont 1S0: Shelburne 1A0: Beeton 1B0: Bond Head 1C0: Bradford* 1E0: Cedar Valley 1H0: Holland Landing* 1J0: Kettleby* 1K0: King City* 1L0: Loretto 1M0: Mount Albert 1N0: Nobleton 1P0: Oak Ridges* 1R0: Queensville 1S0: River Drive Park* 1T0: Schomberg 1V0: Sharon 1W0: Tottenham 1X0: Lake Wilcox* 1Y0: Holland Landing*
Ontario Cities We Service: